dissabte, 17 de març del 2012

AT THE END IS WHEN YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER...


This sentence is almost true. I say almost because I think it’s necessary to work hard in all your way. So, I will explain you why I made that statement.

When a new idea comes to your mind, you try to use all your tools to develop that new project. You are full of energy to approach to your final objective day by day. 


But, what happens when the way to be successful is too long? Many people begin to lose their initial energy and they start to fall in their fight. This people have a lot of problems to achieve their goals. 

I am here to encourage you not to be this kind of person. It’s easy to forget why are you working so hard, but you have to try not to give up so easy. One of the secrets is thinking about all of the things you are learning in the way, they make you stronger to face any situation. Although you will pass some bad experience, you will learn from them and, on the other side, you will also face many special situations. 

For that reason I said before that at the end is when you need to work harder, because you need to remember yourself all the work done and which will be your final “award”.

I’m sure at this point you are wondering why I’ve just philosophised like that. 

Well, I’m at the end of my career, which means I’m the beginning of my professional life. That makes me think about all these years which I had to pass to arrive where I am. Generally they had not been easy; they had been as good as bad. But, in any case I’ve learned from all of those moments. Now, I can say everything learned has made me to become mature, as a person as well as a pilot. I’m closer to my dream and that makes me to not give up. 

I hope all of you have understood my point. In resume, don’t give up because IT WORTH IT!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada