dissabte, 1 de setembre del 2012

Learning...

Hey readers!

How are you doing? I'm fine, well not completely since I have a sore throat...Anyway! I'm happy and I'm going to continue with my story! If you're not able to read in English I'm not sorry since today I'm only gonna write in that language!

First day with my family went perfect...Not, I'm not gonna lie, it was fucking stressful!! All day learning were the things are... As the kitchen is enormous, there are shelves and drawers everywhere! Thanks I'm a very smart person and I learn fast... (Oh God, how can I be so modest? LOL). No, seriously, it's hard to remember all that information in only one day!

Besides, Chrissie appeared to show me how to prepare Brown Bread... To prepare it it's not difficult since I'm used to prepare different meals, but the difficulty is because of the English words of the ingredients... So, since now and go on, I'm writting all the new recipies they show me.



She also taught me some tricks as how to light on the fire more easily as well as how to make the children behave... With military orders, literally...(you child! obey me!) No, only joking, but she always scares me a lot little .

On the other hand, the children showed me all the estate. The field where they play soccer, hurling,... And I met all the pets...They have a cat called Hans and two dogs, a golden retriever called Heidi and a Somayed called Siofra, they're lovely! But they have not only the cat and the dogs...They also have as pets chickens, ducks, a peacock, two goats, a horse called Sophie... isn't it amazing? That really freaks me out! 



During the evening (as evening we understand 5 or 6 pm...) we went to the secondary school from Templemore. There is where Tina teaches. We went in order to see two boys that showed musical instruments to the children. If they didn't have enough playing two instruments, now they're gonna start learning another one. How can they have so much time to do all of that?? I can't understand... 

Back home I prepared the supper (yeah, you guessed it right: potatoes!) and finally I retired to my room. To relax, to speak some catalan through the Whatsapp...

And that's all my first day! I hope you enjoy reading it as well as I enjoy spending the day! :P We'll see in my next chapter!


Gemmeta

PD. Sorry for my spelling mistakes! I'm really trying but no one is perfect :)


2 comentaris:

  1. I read it, my cousin!! What an adventure is all, Gemma!! Best regards to Sophie, the horse, isn't? A Queeen as a horse, ha,ha!! Next chapter, if it is possible, please, explain your work exactly...Do you cook for all the family? Do you clean all the house? Petonetssssssss

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Your wishes are orders for me, my lady! So, next chapter is gonna be what is my work about, I guess it won't take so long! :) Thanks for reading me lovely cousin! muaaa

      Elimina